Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update!

Well it has been a long time since I have posted pictures and given a little news update. I'm sure sorry about that I and will try to do better in the future. This summer has been busy, busy, busy. Cory and I are enjoying Kaden and watching him grow up too fast. He is now crawling all over the house and nothing is safe. He is about 20lbs and full of life. He is gives us lots of smiles and giggles. It is the most wonderful sound in the world.
Life outside our immediate family is also busy. My sister Amy and her husband Fritz welcomed their 2nd daughter, Cordelia Faith, into the family on August 6th. She is beautiful and has lots of hair. I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera. I'm still mad at myself. There 1st daughter, Emmy, is doing wonderful and she is a great big sister!
My other sister, Kristen and her husband Alex are all settled in Mexico, MO with their daughter, Addy, after job changes. Addy is growing like a weed just like Kaden. It is an adventure when the two of them are together.
My grandma and grandpa are doing better. Grandpa is at home and up to his same tricks. My grandma is at the Cameron Manor in the rehab unit getting physical therapy everyday on her leg. It is going to be a slow process but she keeps trucking along.
Cory's brother Neil, will be heading off to Northwest for college tomorrow so we are excited for him. We wish him the best of luck.
Cory's other brother, Kyle, deployed for Iraq last Saturday and we have him and his family in our prayers and I ask you all to please keep him in your prayers as well. He is going to have a 12 month tour in Iraq so we are already awaiting his safe return home. God Bless Kyle and all of the other soldiers that defend our freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment