Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kaden's 2 months

Kaden is now 2 months old. Cory and I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is smiling a lot now and starting to coo at us. He loves to talk. I don't know where he got that from. I know I haven't posted new pictures in awhile so here are some from the last 3 weeks. Enjoy!


Kaden playing with his stuffed bull that daddy brought him back from his trip to D.C.





Kaden eating his fists!



I went to Walmart on a Saturday afternoon and I left Cory, Kaden, and the camera alone. Here is what happened. Keep in mind, I didn't post all of the pictures!









Kaden smiling and playing on his changing table!






Kaden's first introduction to the dogs! It went well!


Kaden enjoying the weather outside with Daddy!


Look at the rolls on his legs! He loves to eat, eat, eat!!!


Kaden likes to kick his legs off the end of the couch!



No comments:

Post a Comment