Monday, February 16, 2009
Kaden is a month old!
Well Kaden reached 4 weeks on Friday the 13th and he is growing like a weed. He is staying awake much more during the day and he increasing his play time every week. Cory and I can't believe how fast our son is growing up. It brings so much happiness to watch him change and grow everyday. This past week was Cory's first nights away since Kaden's arrival and Kaden missed him dearly. Kaden had his first sleep-over party when cousin Addy came to spend the night with Aunt Kik while Cory was gone with ALOT. On Saturday, I celebrated the best Valentine's day ever! I had two Valentines for the first time, Kaden & Cory! It was great! Here are few pictures from the week so you all can see how much he has changed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment