Cory, Stacey, Kaden and Dillon
oh stacey he is so cute!! congratulations!! i hope you had an easy delivery with no complications!! i can't wait to see more pictures of him!!
Congrats Robinson Family. Hope you are doing great. Hopefully Kass and I can get over and see the new young man soon. Great name too!Joe Don and Kassie
Congrats! He's a handsome young man! I will have to stop by and see him sometime!Take care,Nathan
SO---- I googled "Joe Don and Kassie" and was sent here! Why? Because my friend was accidentally sent their (Joe Don and Kassie) christmas cards for this year!!!! Snapfish has NO IDEA how to track their orders!!! Can you believe it?!??!
oh stacey he is so cute!! congratulations!! i hope you had an easy delivery with no complications!! i can't wait to see more pictures of him!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Robinson Family. Hope you are doing great. Hopefully Kass and I can get over and see the new young man soon. Great name too!
ReplyDeleteJoe Don and Kassie
Congrats! He's a handsome young man! I will have to stop by and see him sometime!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Nathan
SO---- I googled "Joe Don and Kassie" and was sent here! Why? Because my friend was accidentally sent their (Joe Don and Kassie) christmas cards for this year!!!! Snapfish has NO IDEA how to track their orders!!! Can you believe it?!??!
ReplyDelete